Kyocera stand for high-quality solar modules and a long service life
Only through optimal use of a photovoltaic system can module efficiency and longevity be maximised. Therefore, our services include a comprehensive all-round service:
- Support before and during commissioning: site selection, selection of the system, optimisation of the installation, etc.
- Monthly yield logging and evaluations
- Regular monitoring of the system and its performance on-site
- Use of special Kyocera Solar measurement instruments for performance control
- Thermal imaging of modules and systems to find the cause in case of faults
- Fault analysis and correction in co-operation with the installer
- Quick and non-bureaucratic processing of warranty claims
- Information on new products and methods
- Customised training and basic courses on photovoltaics
We are convinced of the durability of our products and guarantee them without hesitation
There are many reasons to make use of our extensive service catalogue:
- Vendor-specific service is always beneficial – only manufacturers know the smallest details of their own products.
- In making use of our services, the operational reliability of your system is increased.
- With regular inspections, any possible faults can be detected and corrected at an early time.
- Optimal servicing that caters to the specific system will greatly extend the service life of your photovoltaic system.
TÜV seal of approval for particularly good service
The representative customer satisfaction survey carried out by TÜV Saarland proves that we are on track with our services. Kyocera’s technical support and product quality were tested and rated overall as “very good”.
Contact us personally and benefit from individualised consultancy. The competent staff at our service centre in Esslingen will be happy to assist you. From there, our service team works for all of Europe, so the service offered for your KYOCERA products is ensured beyond national borders.
►Our contact information is available here