Kyocera solar modules – a good choice from all points of view
Kyocera have been developing and manufacturing photovoltaic modules for over 38 years. Our modules have been used in countless consumer and commercial applications and in large installations worldwide. Choose from our wide selection of 36- to 60-cell solar modules and find the solution that is a perfect match for your project.
Polycrystalline solar modules from Kyocera are available in the performance classes from 145 Wp to 255 Wp, and can be used for both grid-connected and off-grid applications.
- Fully automated and integrated manufacturing processes in own production facilities
- Maximum control with vertical integration across the entire value chain
- Polycrystalline cell (156 mm x 156 mm)
- Patented 3-busbar cell technology for higher yields
- Low light reflection and homogeneous cell colouring impart a visual appeal to the modules
- Black anodised and coated aluminium frame that is screwed and glued, ensuring high resistance to corrosion and a long service life
- Load capacity: 5,400 N/m² (IEC standard: 2,400 N/m²)
- 60-cell modules: reinforced with two support bars on the rear side – minimises the risk of micro-cracks (μ-cracks); mech. load capacity of 8,000 N/m², tested by TÜV Rheinland according to IEC 61215 (IEC standard: 2,400 N/m²)
- Fully encapsulated with high-quality soldered connections to ensure protection against corrosion and overheating
- Highest flame classification of 5VA as specified in UL94
- Pre-assembled with connectors, including bypass diodes for flexible and fast module assembly
- 10-year product warranty
- 25-year performance guarantee (for 10 years at 90%, for 25 years at 80%)
More information on our high-performance modules is available in our download section.
Kyocera modules meet the highest standards
We distribute our polycrystalline high-performance modules via selected sales partners in our sales regions of Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Contact us.
►Our contact information is available here