- Zero-emission Antarctic research station equipped with Kyocera solar modules
- Kyocera PV Modules Power 13.8-Megawatt
- Kyocera showcases prototype of solar module using multicrystaline silion back contact cells
- World record: Largest stadium-integrated photovoltaic plant expanded with Kyocera solar modules
- New World Record: Kyocera Achieves 18.5 %* Efficiency for Multicrystalline Silicon Solar Cells
- Kyocera Corporation Secures Silicon to Increase Solar Production Output up to 500 Megawatts by 2011.
- Kyocera sponsors solar carport in Freiburg
- More powerful successor to award-winning Kyocera solar module