Optimise your photovoltaic system’s efficiency all year round
Kyocera offers an all-in-one service for managing and optimising photovoltaic systems – including fault analysis and repairs – regardless of manufacturer.
10 August 2015
Kyoto, Japan/Neuss, Germany − 10 August 2015 – Kyoto, Japan/Neuss, Germany – When properly planned and maintained, photovoltaic systems are an environmentally-friendly and effective method of power generation. However, each season brings its own specific challenges that need to be considered. For instance, in summer particularly high temperatures can result in a reduced power yield and seasonal storms with squalls and heavy rain can damage the system.
In order to minimise the potential danger of these kinds of harmful effects and optimise the effectiveness of the solar power installation, Kyocera experts are on hand well before the system goes live to help select the right location, the appropriate system and correct installation methods. Kyocera experts can also perform regular checks on the installation and its yields, thereby ensuring optimal power generation at all times as well as extending the service life of the entire system.
Kyocera uses proprietary measurement devices and takes advantage of its many years of experience in the solar energy sector. Removing contamination such as bird droppings and flower pollen is also essential to ensure long-term, effective use of the system.
In the event of a fault, Kyocera’s customer service team can use state-of-the-art technology such as thermographic images to quickly locate the problem, working together with installation technicians to rectify it. Kyocera inspects its own systems as well as third-party photovoltaic modules; for example, if the original manufacturer is no longer active in the market. Furthermore, service employees are on hand to provide individual training seminars to enable customers to become familiar with their own photovoltaic system.
In addition to the all-in-one service provided by Kyocera experts, Kyocera’s photovoltaic systems (PV modules, battery storage solutions, etc.) are sold across Europe through its distribution partner Energetik Solartechnologie-Vertriebs GmbH.
Kyocera’s battery storage solutions make it possible to use the power generated from a photovoltaic system in the home at a later point when more energy is needed or the sun is not shining. This makes solar installations even more efficient and they can be better adapted to their user’s individual requirements in order to ultimately generate a higher yield.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- Press Release (pdf) (153.35 KB)
- KYOCERA, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Tokyo Century and Yonden Engineering Complete 14.5MW Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA Solar Technical Service Center: Services with a bright future
- KYOCERA recognized as “Top Performer” in 2016 PV solar module reliability scorecard
- KYOCERA Donates Solar Power Generating Systems to Nepal to Support Earthquake Reconstruction
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Begins Construction on 13.7MW Floating Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA Expands Number of Solar Recharging Stations in Japan as Electric Vehicle Use Grows
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 8.5MW Solar Power Plant on Reclaimed Island on Japan’s Largest Lake
- KYOCERA Announces Resolution of Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Solar Lights Up Arco Metropolitano, Brazil’s Largest Solar-Powered Highway
- Optimise your photovoltaic system’s efficiency all year round